Lena's getting so big! I look at her 1 month and 2 month pictures and can't believe how much she's changed. Last night I was holding her on the couch and I had a thought - I feel like she's getting so big (I haven't weighed her in a couple weeks but she's probably around 13 pounds), but people have babies not that much smaller than her! Granted, it's rare, but it's not unheard of to know someone who had an 11 or 12 pound baby. Even though I had a C-Section and didn't have to think about all the "baggage" that would go with delivering an 11 or 12 pound baby vaginally, just the thought of carrying around a baby that size...no thanks.
Lena's Merry Christmas message (12/25/13, 2 months old)
"If you're happy and you know it" giggles (1/23/13, 3 months old)
Dad making Lena giggle (1/24/13, 3 months old)
Lena noises (1/23/13, 3 months old)
Lena nursing in her sleep at Dad's hockey game (1/19/13, 3 months old)
Lena in Oregon (1/17/13, 3 months old)
Lena smiles (February 2013, 3.5 months old)
No comments:
Post a Comment