I started this blog years ago but stopped posting in 2009. With the birth of our daughter Lena,I decided to start blogging again, so that I can share pictures and stories with friends and family.
Monday, November 3, 2008
So excited
The last week has been pretty damn stressful. We all shifted our focus away from the wedding to worrying about my dad's health. Now that I've been able to go home and spend time with the family (and see my dad get stronger every day), I've been able to start thinking more about the coming week, and I realized that MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED ON FRIDAY!!!! Holy crap, I am so excited all of a sudden, I can't even stand being at work for the next two days! Now, if only I could get my Maid of Honor speech down. And yes, I put "Maid of Honor" - not "Matron of Honor" - on purpose. I know I'm supposed to be a "Matron of Honor" because I'm married, but I refuse to be called a matron at 27. So, I've absolutely insisted on Nikki calling me "Maid of Honor." Hey, everyone has their quirks (and those like me have a few more than normal....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whooohoooooo! You're the best Maid of Honor ever, by the way!!
Post a Comment