I just downloaded photos to my computer AND Lena's asleep at the moment, so I'm going to make this quick and update you through photos.
Happily spends time on her tummy now
adorable, right?
An outtake from her 4 Month photo shoot. Everything goes in the mouth these days.
Her first taste of solid foods. Totally messy. She didn't actually ingest much rice cereal. But it was exciting and she got to hold the spoon a lot.
Along with the current theme of everything in her mouth, we are also experiencing the "grab onto everything" phase. Which often includes my hair. Which happens to look rather nappy in this photo.
Meeting Olivia for the first time. Olivia asked me to get a handle on my kid instead of just taking pictures.
I often get this face from her.
Something else to grab, FUN! At least she didn't maul Olivia.
A high chair and some toys buys me 20 minutes lately to make dinner. Our meals are by no means extravagant lately.





No comments:
Post a Comment