Lena,
You are 2 months old! Remember how last month I said time was creeping by? Well it's flying by now (i.e. it's back to normal)! It amazes me how much I love you when we can't even verbally communicate yet! At two months, you are:
- so smiley. You have two emotions: happy (smiley) and hungry. You especially love to dole out grins and smiles after you eat. Uniquely, you're also super smiley during diaper changes. Is it because you're getting a fresh, soft diaper? Is it because I'm standing directly over you and smiling? Only you know. But your smiles and high level of interaction are infectious. You are quick to give your dad smiles, second only in frequency to giving your mom smiles.
- are a bit of a mama's girl. Don't get me wrong, you love your dad (more on that soon), but you seem to melt into me. If you're fussing, you quiet down and sink into my chest when you're handed to me. We are simpatica.
-a music lover. Nothing gets you smiling and giggling like someone singing to you. And are you in luck because your daddy loves to sing! He'll find karaoke songs on YouTube, lay down, prop you on his chest, and sing his heart out. You contribute by dancing (with a lot of help from dad). You absolutely love this (and so does your dad)! I've been putting on the Christmas station and singing Christmas carols to you. You are the only person on earth who would smile at my singing voice! I've got at least one fan out there! Your favorites are "Sleigh Ride," "Jingle Bell Rock," and "The First Noel."
-tall (or is it long?). At your 2 month checkup, you measured 23.5 inches, which is the 100th percentile for height. Your head and weight were at the 50th percentile. You must get your height from your dad.
-seriously cute. Today a UPS driver and two pedestrians stopped to tell me how cute you were. In SLO yesterday, you were dubbed "the cutest baby in SLO" by a stranger walking by. Every time I share a picture of you, people gush.
-a good sleeper.... at night. You now sleep about 6-7 hours in a row. (Thank you, by the way, because I feel like a human being again). During the day... not so much. You'll take little cat naps but usually wake within 30 minutes to eat. I think you take after me in this regard.
I love you baby!
You are 2 months old! Remember how last month I said time was creeping by? Well it's flying by now (i.e. it's back to normal)! It amazes me how much I love you when we can't even verbally communicate yet! At two months, you are:
- so smiley. You have two emotions: happy (smiley) and hungry. You especially love to dole out grins and smiles after you eat. Uniquely, you're also super smiley during diaper changes. Is it because you're getting a fresh, soft diaper? Is it because I'm standing directly over you and smiling? Only you know. But your smiles and high level of interaction are infectious. You are quick to give your dad smiles, second only in frequency to giving your mom smiles.
- are a bit of a mama's girl. Don't get me wrong, you love your dad (more on that soon), but you seem to melt into me. If you're fussing, you quiet down and sink into my chest when you're handed to me. We are simpatica.
-a music lover. Nothing gets you smiling and giggling like someone singing to you. And are you in luck because your daddy loves to sing! He'll find karaoke songs on YouTube, lay down, prop you on his chest, and sing his heart out. You contribute by dancing (with a lot of help from dad). You absolutely love this (and so does your dad)! I've been putting on the Christmas station and singing Christmas carols to you. You are the only person on earth who would smile at my singing voice! I've got at least one fan out there! Your favorites are "Sleigh Ride," "Jingle Bell Rock," and "The First Noel."
-tall (or is it long?). At your 2 month checkup, you measured 23.5 inches, which is the 100th percentile for height. Your head and weight were at the 50th percentile. You must get your height from your dad.
-seriously cute. Today a UPS driver and two pedestrians stopped to tell me how cute you were. In SLO yesterday, you were dubbed "the cutest baby in SLO" by a stranger walking by. Every time I share a picture of you, people gush.
-a good sleeper.... at night. You now sleep about 6-7 hours in a row. (Thank you, by the way, because I feel like a human being again). During the day... not so much. You'll take little cat naps but usually wake within 30 minutes to eat. I think you take after me in this regard.
I love you baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment